I turned my hand to house maintenance today. I started with the skirting boards as several were loose and letting drafts in. I was making good progress, nailing them back in place and sealing any remaining gaps, until I remembered I was planning to relocate one of the larger radiators. To do that, I’d have […]Continue reading
- Hugh Morel: We live outside Stonehaven, have a couple of pigs ...
- Cogidubnus: Don't you wish Worcester made Landrover spare part...
- Stonehead: A Worcester Bosch engineer turned up this morning....
- Polite Scouser: Of course you did something you, complained about ...
- Heather Norval: I didn't even bother reading most of your sad, ign...
- Boiler fault gets me hot under the collar 11 February, 2014
- Defender passes its MoT 30 January, 2014
- Not what I wanted to see 21 January, 2014
- Budding pizza chef 16 January, 2014
- Chilling with the Defender 12 January, 2014
Animal welfare Berkshire pigs Blogging chickens Climate Climate change Consumerism cooking Crofting Cycling Daily life Energy Environment Food Frugal Living Frugal Living, Sustainable Living & Self Sufficiency Gardening Global Warming How to… Humour Land Rovers Livestock Media Nature Photography piglets Pigs Politics Pork postaweek2011 postaweek2012 potatoes Poultry Rants Recipes Renewable energy Scots Greys Simple living Smallholding snow Transport Vegetables Water Weather winter
Musings by month