Twenty days on from stopping our bank accounts due to suspicious activity, Abbey has still not restored access to our money. To make matters worse, people and businesses that we owe money to are increasingly suspicious that we’re making excuses for an inability to pay our bills. I’m getting increasingly infuriated by the situation.Read more
Tag Archives: Financial Services Authority
- Moonwaves: Pity that you weren't able to get out of it what y...
- smallholderwannabe: Well done for getting to the end of module one : )...
- Stonehead: We culled our herd at the end of last year because...
- Alan: Hello, just fell across your pigs for sale in Feb....
- Les: I've just turned Dalmore - Tales of a Lewis Villag...
- Done, dusted and delivered 3 June, 2013
- Fix one thing, break another 9 March, 2013
- Hens back in lay 8 March, 2013
- Broke a spring 4 March, 2013
- Burglars do neighbour’s house 1 March, 2013
Animal welfare Berkshire pigs Blogging chickens Climate Climate change Consumerism cooking Crofting Cycling Daily life Energy Environment Food Frugal Living Frugal Living, Sustainable Living & Self Sufficiency Gardening Global Warming How to… Humour Land Rovers Livestock Media Nature Photography piglets Pigs Politics Pork postaweek2011 postaweek2012 potatoes Poultry Rants Recipes Renewable energy Scots Greys Simple living Smallholding snow Transport Vegetables Water Weather winter
- Started by attacking the kitchen floor as it needs a lot of repairs. It may be simpler to re-do it from scratch. Published 2 weeks ago
- Final assignment for the first unit in my sports coaching degree submitted. Normal life resumes! Published 2 weeks ago
Musings on Flickr