When the Other Half returned from her week’s holiday away with the boys, I think she half expected to find the living room refurbishment to be done and dusted. It wasn’t. There was still quite a large area of the exposed stone wall to be done so when she offered to help, guess where I suggested she start?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Stonehead: I wasn't writing about sweet potatoes (Ipomoea bat...
- jj: Sir sweet potatoes do not belong to the nightshade...
- The Beggar's Belief: Hello again...sorry to keep bothering you but I am...
- Stonehead: No idea as to shelf life. It doesn't last long eno...
- The Beggar's Belief: Thanks for the swift reply. I will let you know ab...
- Fix one thing, break another 9 March, 2013
- Hens back in lay 8 March, 2013
- Broke a spring 4 March, 2013
- Burglars do neighbour’s house 1 March, 2013
- Drill is hammered 8 February, 2013
Animal welfare Berkshire pigs Blogging chickens Climate Climate change Consumerism cooking Crofting Cycling Daily life Energy Environment Food Frugal Living Frugal Living, Sustainable Living & Self Sufficiency Gardening Global Warming How to… Humour Land Rovers Livestock Media Nature Photography piglets Pigs Politics Pork postaweek2011 postaweek2012 potatoes Poultry Rants Recipes Renewable energy Scots Greys Simple living Smallholding snow Transport Vegetables Water Weather winter
- Still the snow falls. We've had April snow many times before but continuous snow cover in March/April is new. Not good for spring planting. Published 1 month ago
- Home at last. Left at 5.15pm to attend a Scottish Rugby workshop in Aberdeen & just got back. Now for a very late dinner. Published 2 months ago
Musings on Flickr