I started re-painting the exposed stone wall in our sitting room today. It’s a slow, awkward and laborious job that destroys paint brushes and uses a lot of paint. Harvey, our Border Terrier, found it so exhausting he gave up and went to sleep.
- Dalles Hayes: Hi Stonehead, I was re-visiting your blog for p...
- Stuart: Cheers Suzy, at least i'm not here alone! :)...
- Sue Branton: Hi Stuart I am not sure if it is still live. N...
- Stuart: Is this page still live?...
- Stuart: p.s. sent you an email today 9/10/13...
- A visitor from America 21 July, 2013
- Keeping the mechanic busy 7 July, 2013
- Land Rover jobs escalate 5 July, 2013
- Wee ‘Un changes the brake pads 3 July, 2013
- Defender continues its hissy fit 2 July, 2013
Animal welfare Berkshire pigs Blogging chickens Climate Climate change Consumerism cooking Crofting Cycling Daily life Energy Environment Food Frugal Living Frugal Living, Sustainable Living & Self Sufficiency Gardening Global Warming How to… Humour Land Rovers Livestock Media Nature Photography piglets Pigs Politics Pork postaweek2011 postaweek2012 potatoes Poultry Rants Recipes Renewable energy Scots Greys Simple living Smallholding snow Transport Vegetables Water Weather winter
- Garioch Rugby Club team cycles 170 miles & climbs 11,000ft in 2 days for cancer charity. uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/Grfcccc Published 3 months ago
- A visitor from America wp.me/plnf-39j Published 4 months ago
Musings on Flickr